Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bride Preparations

As on 10 May morning the alarm rang, we knew: "Today is the day". After months of preparations and the wedding stress the great day had now arrived. And what a day: the sun was shining early in the morning and promised a beautiful, sunny, hot day but also to be.

While I was still pretty quiet my things packed up, Lars was bustling plenty of excitement through the apartment and made myself almost totally jittery. I told him quickly ironed his shirt that he next day with the hotel wanted to take on and then it was time for us first take leave also. I finally had in the clouds castle to transform a bride to let me in there.

Unfortunately on the way to the castle clouds, the first minor breaks down. I wanted to take the road to Verena, my maid of honor, but it did not appear easy. Unfortunately, I didn’t get my phone and not know what to do. When it really time already no longer be helped, I decided to go ever to cloud castle and take advantage of dortaus Verena identified. But as luck would have it, she ran me a couple of streets away on the road. They had cut his finger in the hotel and had to first be a little doctoring, and was therefore too late. But that was then still everything worked out.

Ingo and Yvonne had already been waiting for us then in the cloud castle. After a few minutes then cooling it was already going on with hair screw. Verena got in the meantime from my dress from the wedding dress shop, which was fortunately only about 100 meters away. While I was then issued with curlers in the 'hood astronauts "had to photograph Yvonne meantime my dress, my jewelry, my shoes, etc. Also Verena took the time to make nice - if not exactly with Ingo joked about the fact that their stand as maid of honor but the "Bitch" would look much better, etc.

After the hair completely dry and then back out the curlers were started Ingo be make-masterpiece. Again, the preparations were again spiced with jokes, because of that, a Baroque-style with white makeup and beauty mark or a very dark edged mouth but what would be. Sometimes I was already almost no longer sure what Ingo and Verena were serious and what not. But the look in the mirror convinced me then quite quickly that Ingo has laid a great job. The make-up looked absolutely great, yet of course, just as I wanted it.

Shortly thereafter followed her or my dad and my sister and all admired, as so was by and by my bride hairstyle. As it was then but a little crowded in the small room, then I have my dad and my sister again thrown out, as it went into the final rounds. Ingo föhnte just quickly my Ma and Verena hair over the barrel, while I used the last opportunity to rumlümmeln on the couch, was then already had the time to slip into my dress.

Verena helped me Reins dough into the dress and the zipper at the close. And then they put me great jewelry around her. They also put me their talisman (blue, old and used) ans dress. And before I knew it I was a bride ready. Now it was slowly but surely, that the other had to go down all. Verena was still the longest in my stay, but when she left the room then it was suddenly quiet with my past that I still had until then. All alone in space, in my wedding dress, the bride's bouquet in my hand, but the excitement came over me now. Fortunately, I did not wait long and I had also been picked up.

On the stairs I was then taken in by Lars reception. He beamed forward already and told me directly that I would have picked a great wedding dress. Now we had a brief moment for us at the door before the wedding should go off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Haut Wedding Blog - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords